Build Your Best Ever Cheeseboard & WIN!
7:00pM (BST) fRIDAY 13th October – VIRTUAL EVENT
About this event
Can you create a cheeseboard to beat all others? This is your chance to be inspired, get creative and share with the world. Join The Fine Cheese Co. at this launch event as they show you how to create a board to impress, including pairings & accompaniments.
The cheese board that impresses us the most will win not only an Academy of Cheese Level One Associate course, but also a hamper of 10 cheeses to taste along with your studies.
The Level One beginners’ course is a hands-on introduction to the world of cheese and, as a self-study course, you learn at your own pace, in your own time, so can fit around the busiest of lives. Join the 5000+ cheese lovers who have successfully completed their Level One course and are now living an enhanced life of cheese knowledge and enjoyment.
How to Enter:
- Get inspired: Tune into our free webinar with The Fine Cheese Co. for some genius tips and tricks on Friday 13th October at 7pm.
- Purchase your cheese & accompaniments. Don’t forget to check out our list of offers and grab a cheese bargain
- Get Creative: Build your Best Ever Cheese Board! Be as inventive as you like – there are NO RULES
- Take a photo and email it to email@example.com. Remember to include a list of contents.
- Feel free to share on your social media accounts (tagging @cheese_academy and #bigcheeseweekender.
- Tune into the results, which will be announced during the 6pm live webinar on Sunday 15th October.
What you win:
- 12 months subscription to the Academy’s online knowledge base & Cheese Library
- Printed Study Pack, including the Book of 25 Cheeses
- 5 live, online Guided Study Sessions with Academy of Cheese Expert
- Associate Certification and Pin Badge upon successful completion
- 50g x 10 different Level One cheeses.
Terms and Conditions: Entries to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 7pm on Friday 13th October until Midday on Sunday 15th October. Entries submitted before or after these times will not be entered. Cheese delivery is available to UK address only and recipients will be contacted by email to arrange suitable delivery day. Cheese selection will depend on availability.
Please note, all events and speakers are subject to change or alteration.
Connect & Share
If you like what you see and eat, please shout about it on social media using the hashtag #BigCheeseWeekender. And do please keep buying good cheese: now, for the festival and afterwards!