Chiswick Cheese Market Takeover
09.30AM – 3pm (BST) Sunday 15th October
About this event
See you on Sunday 15th October at Chiswick Cheese Market for a day of total cheese heaven. We have an amazing line up of stalls, events, live cheese making, book signings by some of the very best authors of books on cheese, hot food and live music – all bringing the cheese in Cheesewick back to delicious life!
Join us for a day filled with cheese, glorious cheese; there’ll be fine cheese sampling, grilled cheese toasties, cheese masterclasses, cheesemakers and much, much more, so please come and join us for the Big Cheese Weekender Chiswick Cheese Market Takeover.
Biggest Cheese Market in West London
With an amazing line-up of artisan cheesemakers and mongers, this is set to be West London’s BEST CHEESE MARKET EVER! Aside from all the stalls, there are loads of extra special events taking place, including:
- Tastes of the Unexpected: Ticketed Event
- Flavour-charged cheeseboards with Patrick McGuigan: Ticketed Event
- Cheesemaking demonstrations with Mary Quicke
- Parmesan Cracking
- English versus French tastings
- Hot cheese stalls (self-explanatory deliciousness)
- Meet the Pevensey Blue makers
- Affinage with Perry Wakeman
- Family cheese trail
- “Meet the Cheesewick Cow”
- Unveiling of the new Quicke’s cheddar, by Mary Quicke herself
- Live bands
- Blue Badge Tour of Chiswick
Where? Old Market Place, Chiswick High Road, W4
Please note, all events and speakers are subject to change or alteration.
Connect & Share
If you like what you see and eat, please shout about it on social media using the hashtag #BigCheeseWeekender. And do please keep buying good cheese: now, for the festival and afterwards!