Grape & Fig: Art of the British cheese grazing board
4.30pm friday 23rd april
Create the perfect Cheese & Charcuterie Platter using the GRAPE & Fig Platter Method
Streamed Live on @grapeandfig Instagram page
Why not order your own Grape and Fig platter and taste along at home!
The platter includes:
– Snowdonia Truffle Trove cheddar, 150g
– Baron Bigod brie-style cheese, 250g
– Harrogate Blue wedge, 180g
– Milano salami, 130g
– Prosciutto crudo, 100g
– Peterâ€™s Yard sourdough crispbreads, 105g
– Filberts green olives with lemon and oregano, 65g
– Dried apricots, nuts and foliage garnish
– GRAPE & Fig platter method card
Feeds 2 comfortably.
Three useful tools from the Academy Of Cheese to help you taste cheese like a pro before, during and after the Big Cheese Weekender.
Connect & Share
If you like what you see and eat, please shout about it on social media using the hashtag #BigCheeseWeekender. And do please keep buying good cheese: now, for the festival and afterwards!